11/30/2009 8:30:00 AM
PartnerTech receives order to produce Opcon Powerboxes
Contract manufacturer PartnerTech and energy and environmental technology group
Opcon have signed an agreement for new product introduction and production of
Opcon Powerboxes. Running initially for three years, the aim of the agreement is
to enable annual production capacity of 300 units within 18-24 months.
"With its industrial skills, global supply chain and unquestioned production
expertise, PartnerTech is a good fit for u...
11/12/2009 9:00:00 AM
Tomra and PartnerTech expand their collaboration
Tomra Systems ASA in Norway has chosen PartnerTech to supply its T53 reverse
vending machines for various types of beverage containers. PartnerTech will
deliver most of the machines for Tomra's markets in the United States. Annual
sales are projected to be SEK 35 million for a number of years starting in
"We have collaborated with PartnerTech since 2005 and are very satisfied with
what has been accomplished," says Har...
11/5/2009 2:45:00 PM
PartnerTech opens new production unit in Poland
PartnerTech will open a new production unit for enclosures and system
integration in Myslowice, Poland. The investment will provide the company
additional production capacity and competitiveness. The unit will require an
initial investment of approximately EUR 6 million.
“The new plant will supply our units with enclosures and sheet metal components,
”says Rune Glavare, President and CEO of PartnerTech. “It will be a
10/19/2009 3:00:00 PM
January - September 2009
THIRD QUARTER OF 2009
• Net sales were SEK 478.3 million (571.1)
• Operating profit was SEK 0.5 million (10.2)
• Loss after tax was SEK -3.6 million (4.7)
• Earnings per share after tax totaled SEK -0.28 (0.37)
• Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK -3.9 million (34.8)
FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2009
• Net sales were SEK 1,592.0 million (1,877.8)
• Operating loss was SEK -5.0 million (9.2)
• Loss after tax was SEK -16.8 million (-1.4...
10/13/2009 10:40:00 AM
PartnerTech nominating committee
The following members have been appointed to this year's nominating committee:
Henrik Blomquist, Skanditek Industriförvaltning AB
Petter Stillström, Traction
Sven Zetterqvist, Livförsäkringsaktiebolaget Skandia
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the board
The selection was made in accordance with the instructions concerning principles
for the composition of the nominating committee adopted by the annual general
Shareholders wishing ...
7/14/2009 1:15:00 PM
January - June 2009 Interim Report
Substantially lower demand in the second quarter
SECOND QUARTER OF 2009
• Net sales were SEK 519.5 million (694.7)
• The operating profit was SEK -14.9 million (8.1)
• The profit after tax was SEK -13.8 million (3.7)
• Earnings per share after tax totaled SEK -1.09 (0.29)
• Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 35.8 million (-16.2)
FIRST HALF OF 2009
• Net sales were SEK 1,113.7 million (1,306.7)
• The operating profit was SEK -5.4 mi...
6/8/2009 5:30:00 PM
Biotage entrusts PartnerTech with greater responsibility - Instrument
PartnerTech and Biotage, an international company in the field of life science
research, have long cooperated on a far-reaching basis. Now the two companies
are expanding their collaboration through a new agreement according to which
PartnerTech will take over most instrument manufacture, currently located at
Biotage's plant in Charlottesville, Virginia. Running initially through 2011,
the agreement is...
4/23/2009 7:15:00 PM
Bulletin from PartnerTech AB (publ) Annual General Meeting on April 23, 2009
Among the resolutions passed by the meeting were:
• All of the company's unappropriated profits of SEK 73,197,909 are to be
carried over to the 2009 accounts, as the result of which no dividend will be
payable for the 2008 fiscal year (SEK 0/share for fiscal 2007).
• Members of the Board and the CEO were discharged from liability for fiscal
• The Board fee was set to remain at SEK 320,000 for ...
4/23/2009 1:30:00 PM
PartnerTech Interim Report Jan - March 2009
Streamlining and cost-effectiveness efforts continue to strengthen PartnerTech
FIRST QUARTER OF 2009
• Net sales were SEK 594.2 million (612.0)
• Operating profit was SEK 9.5 million (-9.1)
• Profit after tax was SEK 0.5 million (-9.7)
• Earnings per share after tax totaled SEK 0.04 (-0.77)
• Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK -36.6 million (14.7)
• The equity/assets ratio rose to 39.9% (37.4)
The report in full is attached...
3/30/2009 11:30:00 AM
PartnerTech's Annual Report has today been published
PartnerTech's Annual Report for 2008 has today been published on the company's
website. The Swedish version can be downloaded from www.partnertech.se and the
English version from www.partnertech.com.
Distribution of the printed Swedish version is ongoing, while the English
version will be distributed shortly.
For more information, please contact:
Marielle Noble, IR and Communications Manager, +46 40-10 26 43 or +46 706-5...
3/20/2009 3:15:00 PM
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IN PARTNERTECH AB (publ)
The shareholders of PartnerTech AB (publ.) are hereby notified of the annual
general meeting to be held at 5:00 PM on Thursday, April 23, 2009, at Östergatan
39 in Malmö, Sweden (SEB's premises).
Shareholders who plan to participate in the meeting must:
• be entered into the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB (formerly VPC
AB) no later than Friday, April 17, 2009.
• notify the company of his or ...
3/16/2009 11:45:00 AM
The case between PartnerTech Åtvidaberg AB and Swe-Dish Satellite System AB has
The arbitration board has issued a judgment in the case between PartnerTech
Åtvidaberg AB and Swe-Dish Satellite Systems AB. According to the judgment,
Swe-Dish is to pay PartnerTech almost SEK 23 million for invoice claims and
costs. As a result, PartnerTech's reported earnings for the first quarter will
increase by more than SEK 3 million.
In view of the judgment, the dispute has now bee...
2/17/2009 12:20:00 PM
PartnerTech Year-End Report 2008
Greater competitiveness and improved profitability
FOURTH QUARTER 2008
• Net sales were SEK 651.2 million (659.5)
• Operating profit rose to SEK 19.4 million (-86.6)
• Profit after tax increased to SEK 6.6 million (-66.3)
• Earnings per share after tax rose to SEK 0.52 (-5.25)
• Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 22.9 million (43.4)
• Net sales were SEK 2,529.0 million (2,643.6)
• Operating profit rose to SEK 28...
1/26/2009 6:00:00 PM
Bulletin from extraordinary general meeting of PartnerTech AB (publ), January
An extraordinary general meeting that was held today, January 26, 2009, approved
divestment by PartnerTech AB's British subsidiary PartnerTech Limited of all
shares in its wholly owned subsidiary PartnerTech Poole Limited (”Poole”) to the
current management of Poole, through a Company.
For additional information, please call:
Rune Glavare, President and CEO, +46 (0)706 202454
Marielle Noble, I...
1/12/2009 8:00:00 AM
Notice to attend an Extraordinary General Meeting of PartnerTech AB (publ.)
The shareholders of PartnerTech AB (publ) (the "Company") are hereby notified of
an extraordinary general meeting at 5:00 PM on Monday, January 26, 2009 at
Advokatfirman Delphi, Regeringsgatan 30-32, Stockholm, Sweden.
Any shareholders who plans to attend the meeting must:
• be entered in the share register kept by VPC AB by Tuesday, January 20, 2009
• notify the Company of his or her atten...